  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] IB:Seedling
  • From: "Michael D. Greenfield" mgreenfield@cinci.rr.com
  • Date: Sun, 7 May 2006 21:24:14 -0400

 This one never made it to archives.
This one came from a seed from another hybridizer. Another person planted and germinated the seed. They decided not to grow it. I found it with a beat up bloom in old seedling bed.
This year it bloomed for me with the IBs at 20". I think it is worthy of introduction. 4 to 5 buds and much pinker than the photos. SDB Fling is blooming on the left side of the clump photo.
Coral Coast x Flushed Delight TB parents. First bloom I saw was SDB height.
If I decide to introduce ( I have permission from hybredizer) would I put their name as the hybredizer?
Mike Greenfield

JPEG image

JPEG image