Re: Dumping irises!( was Can Someone explain this?)

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos]Dumping irises!( was Can Someone explain this?)
  • From: "Linda Hunt" nakihee@gmail.com
  • Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 17:21:37 -0500

Here are some more pics David.  I will send 2 of them, but one at a time.  They are a little larger for clarity and I don't want to lock up anybody's computer that has dial up. If this is a volunteer seedling, it has been hiding in that clump of Gertrude for over 7 years!  I have been hauling it around from house to house.  It is kind of my tribute to my Mom's gardens, since it came from back home.  I guess nothing is impossible, but that seems a long time to take to bloom.