Iris douglasiana (cultivar)

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Iris douglasiana (cultivar)
  • From: "a. rivarola" andinsky@hotmail.com
  • Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 07:03:49 -0700

Thanks to Bob Pries who visited our club, the San Fernando Valley Iris
Society, this month I am a new species fanatic. Bob's pictures and knowledge
of all the different species categories were really welcomed by all. Can't
wait to see more of his presentation at Portland.

I found the following picture and site, by the University of British
Columbia Botanical Garden, very interesting. Hope you all like it too.

Valley Glen, CA

Botany Photo of the Day

Yahoo! Groups Links