TB: Really Old White NOID

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TB: Really Old White NOID
  • From: thomas silvers tesilvers@yahoo.com
  • Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 18:42:05 -0700 (PDT)

You guys did such a great job identifying my yellow
NOID as ROCKET, that I've got another one for you. I
told my uncle about the yellow iris probably being
ROCKET and he told me that the white one is most
special to him because his great grandmother had given
it to his mother. Keep in mind that he's got to be
around 70 years old himself. So, I think it's quite an
old one. Any ideas what it might be?

http://mail.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/.7bhrC/MGxNAA/yQLSAA/2gGylB/TM