OT: Thanks to Janet Tollenar for sharing software last year

  • Subject: [iris-photos] OT: Thanks to Janet Tollenar for sharing software last year
  • From: cseggen1@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 14:49:39 EDT

Thank you Janet Tollenar so much for generously sharing this software (irises v2.4)on the iris photos chat site last year.  I have loaded 44 files into it & the more I work with it the more I am amazed at what it can do.  It would be wonderful for a hybridizer!  I have a few very small beds & about 50-to 60 iris plants.
 You also give credit to Mike Greenfield & Ed Czarnecki.  Gentlemen. thanks also to both of you for your portion of the design of this software.  I find it most useful for me on my small scale.  Perhaps others of you who are more into the cultivation of Iris have your own programs you use but for my small time thing, it is most wonderful!
Connie Eggen
Warsaw, MO zone 5+