Strange Brew Chimera

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Strange Brew Chimera
  • From: "Dan Meckenstock" dmeck@eaglecom.net
  • Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 09:51:39 -0500

Paul

That is really an interesting chimera. I would appreciate receiving a high resolution version of this photo for my records. If I ever write another book on iris breeding I may want to include the photo. These kinds of events need to be recorded for prosperity.

Thanks

Dan Meckenstock

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS