Re: Boss Tweed

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Boss Tweed
  • From: Jan Lauritzen janicelauritzen@yahoo.com
  • Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 20:26:19 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Linda, Pearl, Randy and all,

Glad I stirred up a little action.  It makes Iris-Photos even more fun than it already is.

I agree that the lighter iris with no lavender (originally labeled as Battlestar) looks like the Boss Tweed both Randy and I grow.  The other one, the darker one is a very interesting color but is not either Battlestar or Boss Tweed.  I'll be watching for an ID by someone.

Jan in Chatsworth

Randy Squires <randysiris@yahoo.com> wrote:
Pearl,
I like your imposter, hang on to that, you'll be able
to ID it.
Very distinct color.