HYB: Probably my favorite from Clown Pants X cengialtii

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] HYB: Probably my favorite from Clown Pants X cengialtii
  • From: thomas silvers tesilvers@yahoo.com
  • Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 07:37:28 -0700 (PDT)

I posted a picture of this one last year. Here it is
again, and I like it just as much as last year. I
tried to size the picture so that it would be about
actual-life-size. It's probably in the MTB size range.
I haven't been using seedling numbers, so this one has
been "the arilbred looking one" to me. Not a very big
flower, but it has a look I like.

http://mail.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/.7bhrC/MGxNAA/yQLSAA/2gGylB/TM