Re: Schreiner Photo Request

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] Schreiner Photo Request
  • From: Mike Ayers otisburg426@yahoo.com
  • Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 06:26:00 -0700 (PDT)

Carlos - here are Stormy Stallion and Goodnight Kiss.

Michelle

Carlos Ayento <brightonparkiris@yahoo.com> wrote:
Greetings,

As Iris season is upon us.  I'm once again looking for photos for my ever-evolving and expanding Schreiner Tribute, located on my website here: http://www.brightonparkiris.com/schreiner.html

The photos should no smaller than 350 x 350 pixels.  Bigger photos are fine, as I can always crop and reduce size.  Of course, you'll be credited for your photo on my website.  Please email me with any questions you may have.  The list of cultivars that I still need are list below.  Irises in bold and italics indicated varieties that were introduced by other companies (such as Wayside Gardens, Jackson & Perkins, etc.,) but were hybridized by Schreiner's. Thanks in advance for all your help.

Sincerely,
Carlos Ayento
Brighton Park Iris

Admiral Blue 1973
African Sunset 1991
Alaska  1940
Amber Beauty 1982
Amity Reserve 2005
Andalusian Blue 1937
Antoinette 1962
Applejack 1968
At Sundown 1979
Autumn Accent 1996
Autumn Frost 1934
Aztec King 1987
Baja Blue 2006
Belray 1964
Bingo 1963
Black Mischief 1953
Blackalicious 2006
Blue Baron 1962
Blue Hawaii 1954
Blue Temptation 2005
Blushing Kiss 2002
Boris 1942
Bridal Crown 1981
Brigadier 1983
Bright Button 1981
Bright Dandelion 1976
Burnished Glow 1968
Butterscotch Bronze 1976
Button Box 1987
Bye Bye Love 2005
Cajun Beauty 1992
Calypso Mood 1989
Candalaria 1968
Cape Perpetua 2006
Capital City Jazz 1997
Capri 1936
Carte Blanche 1996
Carved Alabaster 1964
Cayenne Pepper 1986
Cerulean Blue 1977
Chatterbox 1978
Cherry Flip 1957
China Moon 1998
Choir Boy 1947
Citron Creme 1968
Cityscape 1997
Coming Storm 2006
Coquetry 1941
Coral Magic 1979
Cranberry Swirl 2006
Creative Stitchery 1984
Crimson Fire 1990
Crinkled Gem 1964
Crinkled Ribbon 1956
Dakota Moon 1992
Dazzling Delight 1966
Desert Coral 1973
Desert Realm 1985
Dinger 1971
Elegance In Blue 2004
Emperor's Delight 1997
Evening Magic 1990
Fashion Artiste 1984
Fashionable Pink 1976
Fiesta In Blue 2002
Flare 1951
Flying Saucer 1950
Fortunate Son 2006
Fortune Cookie 1978
Frisky 1966
Frivolity 1970
Frolic 1952
Glistening Snow 1963
Glorious Morning 1999
Golden Autumn 1969
Golden Ecstasy 1989
Golden Promenade 1975
Goodbye Girl 1995
Goodnight Kiss 2003
Granada Gold 1962
Grand Entrance 1973
Grape Ice 1997
Hammered Gold 1971
Happy Harvest 1977
Hawaiian Serenade 1991
Heavenly Rapture 1989
High Chaparral 2006
High Praise 1966
High Wire 1989
Hot Dawg 1972
Hot Line 1981
In the Mood 1994
Indian Sign 1970
It's No Secret 2005
Ivory Blush 1998
Janice 1943
Jazz Me Blue 1993
Jolly Elf 1968
Jungle Fires 1960
King's Tribute 1984
Kix 1968
Leading Edge 1989
Leisure Day 1975
Light 'N' Gay 1973
Li'l Red Devil 1987
Limelighter 1988
Little Pansy 1976
Lucrezia Bori 1935
Magic Carpet 1942
Magical Moonlight 2005
Major League 2006
Mallow Marvel 1954
Man From Rio 1983
Marilyn 1942
Marine Wave 1942
Marvalon 1965
May Delight 1966
Mellow Mood 1978
Merry Belle 1961
Merry Ripple 1964
Metolius Blues 2000
Midnight Treat 2006
Moon Glimmer 1975
Morning Frost 2004
Mt. Olympus 1981
Mystic's Muse 1993
Nehalem Bay 2002
New Centurion 1993
New Direction 1989
No Other Love 2004
North Pacific 1966
Northern Jewel 1991
On The Move 2006
Oregon Skies 1991
Party Look 1975
Passion and Purity 2006
Pastel Peach 1978
Pepita 1965
Picasso Moon 2000
Pink Fandango 2001
Platinum Beauty 1941
Polka Party 1976
Polynesian Sunset 1968
Powder Snow 1970
Prince Indigo 1964
Promenade 1972
Quickstep 1983
Rabat Ruby 1974
Rare Quality 1999
Red Masterpiece 2004
Regalaire 1969
Rhinelander 2006
Roman Copper 1973
Rosebloom 1957
Royal Regency 1976
Ruby Glow  1941
Rushing Stream 1971
Russet Mantle 1944
Sailor's Dance 1973
Sea Captain 1968
Sentimental Mood 1988
Silver Plume 1975
Silvery Twilight 1941
Skeeter 1968
Sleepy Time 1987
Sleepyhead 1994
Smiling Angel 1994
Snowy Heron 1959
Soft Moonbeam 1973
Solo 1971
Spirit Mountain 2002
Spirit Raiser 1979
Spring Glow  1942
Spring Portrait 1981
Starlight Express 1994
Startler 1979
Storm Furry 1975
Stormy Night 1984
Stormy Stallion 1977
Suez 1944
Sugar Coated 2006
Summer Idyl 1942
Sunny Afternoon 2001
Sunny Splendor 1965
Sunnydale 1959
Sunrise Pink 1980
Sunset Beam 1942
Tahitian Bronze 1968
Tamino 1964
Tawny Mink 1966
Terra Rosa 1998
The Oriole 1947
Thunder Mountain 1989
Tonya 1962
Toussaint L'Ouverture 1939
Tufted Cloud 1971
Twink 1975
Vel Vet 1964
Velvet Ballerina 2001
Vestal Beauty 1942
Vim 1973
War Lord 1968
Warm Gold 1972
Wayside Sunshine 1988
Wayside's Apricot Delite 1997
Wayside's Joy 1993
Whir of Lace 1958
Winterfest 2005
Yukon Fever 1986

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

Blab-away for as little as 1/min. Make PC-to-Phone Calls using Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

image/pjpeg

image/pjpeg