Re: Unknown: Yellow IB/SDB

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Unknown: Yellow IB/SDB
  • From: Laurie Frazer lauriefr@localnet.com
  • Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 16:43:29 -0500

On May 23, 2006, at 10:19 AM, Cordesview wrote:

I could use your help on this one.  The color of this iris is actually more like a
canary-yellow (lighter than the photo.)
I checked the archives for photos of BLUE EYED BLONDE, but I do not think this is it.
Any help Identifying this iris would be appreciated!

Possibly Caution Sign if it's a really early bloomer. Golden Violet is another possibility, but as the name implies, it's more golden than yellow. Of course if it's yellow and is blooming with the late SDBs and early IBs, then it's neither of my suggestions.

normal annual precipitation 26-27"