Re: Iris in Keith Keppel's indoor display

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Iris in Keith Keppel's indoor display
  • From: brimmsplace brimmsplace@yahoo.com
  • Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 18:46:43 -0700 (PDT)

Wow, I can see half of this years order on that table. I can't wait till Aristocracy, Dearie, Tour de France, and all the rest are here. "SLURP".  If there's any other pics of that table, please post!
Thanks Gerry!

Hey Linda! There's your Gypsy Lord!

Billy

Gerry Snyder <gerry_snyder@comcast.net> wrote:
Report from Portland 1:

It's wet. With occasional non-rain periods.

Keith Keppel's garden is not on the trek, so many of us are visiting it
on our own. He had hail a couple days ago, but the damage was not
horrible. Mud was plentiful, though.

To make sure we have something to ooh and aah at, Keith set up a display
of single blooms indoors.  Here is a pic of part of it.

Gerry

Ring'em or ping'em. Make PC-to-phone calls as low as 1/min with Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS