Re: TB: French Can Can

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: French Can Can
  • From: brimmsplace brimmsplace@yahoo.com
  • Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 06:57:34 -0700 (PDT)

Another great shot Gerry! Those beards are incredible! Keep it up, were loving it.

Gerry Snyder <gerry_snyder@comcast.net> wrote:
This beauty from Keith Keppel is perhaps my favorite image I got in his
garden. There is the subtle contrast between the standards and falls,
and the glaring contrast of the beards with each of them. A matter of
taste, but it sure works for me.

Ring'em or ping'em. Make PC-to-phone calls as low as 1/min with Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.