like the phoenix rising

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] like the phoenix rising
  • From: "Donald Eaves" donald@eastland.net
  • Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 20:57:38 -0500

Out of the ruins of the hail, here  comes a stalk.  In this case it's
Griff's CAREFREE DAYS.  Experience tells me that under my conditions and
high temps, it will dry up.  So far, though, it's looking good.  This stalks
would be well past bloom in a normal year, so it qualifies as repeat bloom.
The stalk is from an increase on the rhizome, so I think it's mine and not
something set under Griff's growing conditions.  I sure hope his are more
congenial than mine.

Donald Eaves
Texas Zone 7b, USA

Yahoo! Groups Links