Re: HYB: Wearing Rubies X Sea Power 03-90A

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: HYB: Wearing Rubies X Sea Power 03-90A
  • From: "Robin Shadlow" rshadlow@wildmail.com
  • Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 22:28:07 -0500

Thanks Randy and Chuck.  I do think that was my theory when I made the cross
that I could go either way with it.  But when you see it, it is so flat and
dull that you wonder.  At least I can bear the thought of making crosses with
it.  I have a few that are really pretty decent, but so particularly
unappealing to me that I really have to force myself to use them.  Should
know that I am going to get odd stuff when I make as many wide crosses as I
do.

Thanks,

Robin Shadlow
zone 5 NE

where the really ruffled cvs are just opening now : )

More than 300,000 seals could be killed in Canada this year - most of
them babies. Tell Canada's Prime Minister to stop the hunt now!
http://go.care2.com/stophunt

http://www.Care2.com  Free e-mail. 100MB storage.  Helps nonprofits.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/2gGylB/TM