Re: Bloom season show.. slideshow that is

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: Bloom season show.. slideshow that is
  • From: "Sheri" mnhop2@yahoo.com
  • Date: Sun, 28 May 2006 00:20:54 -0000

Gerry, Yep you are correct.. the '06 signifies when the picture was
taken.  I knew it might raise some eyebrows but its the easiest way I
have to keep the pictures in order.  I'm finding several varieties
don't do well here or just don't last....

Sheri in MN
MNHop2@yahoo.com
zone 4a/3b

--- In iris-photos@yahoogroups.com, Gerry Snyder <gerry_snyder@...>
wrote:

> Sheri wrote:
> >
> > Since I am still trying to remember how to post individual
pictures
> > here,  figured I'd just post a link to a slideshow I put together
> > instead.
> >
> Very pretty. I watched it while downloading pix from my camera's
memory
> card to the PC.
>
> One question--all of the picture ID's end in "'06". Is that to
signify
> the year you took the pic? More commonly here the year given is
that of
> the iris's introduction.
>
> Anyhow, I really enjoyed the show and look forward to your complete
one
> at the end of the bloom season.
>
> Thank you for posting the link,
>
> Gerry

Protect your PC from spy ware with award winning anti spy technology. It's
free.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/97bhrC/LGxNAA/yQLSAA/2gGylB/TM