Re: Bloom season show.. slideshow that is

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: Bloom season show.. slideshow that is
  • From: "Sheri" mnhop2@yahoo.com
  • Date: Sun, 28 May 2006 13:28:59 -0000

Took BillBLR's suggestion, figured out how to reedit the slideshow and
added "bloom" after the '06.  Didn't mean to upset anyone with how I
labeled the pictures.. just wanted to share with the group what I had.
Nope I don't have much in the way of new, and in the city lot garden I
have I don't have but a few.  Keep up the drool factor with them
pictures.. some day I might get 5 acres to myself so I can have a much
larger garden.  I'll be adding pictures to the slideshow as new plants
bloom so feel free to check it again.  Or if it's preferred...I can try
to post the individual pictures here.. especially if someone can
possibly remind me how to get it to work.

Happy Gardening,

Sheri in MN

--- In iris-photos@yahoogroups.com, BillBLR@... wrote:
> The '06 is really disconcerting.  How about labeling them  "'06 Bloom"

Yahoo! Groups Links