Ominous Stranger

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Ominous Stranger
  • From: "Sheri in MN" mnhop2@comcast.net
  • Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 19:18:24 -0500

Hey all,  Here is Ominous Stranger in my garden.  The first time I saw it at the garden center I wandered all over trying to find it..then prayed the one I bought was marked properly..several I saw were obviously not.  It has since grown and prospered and is soon to be in need of a thinning out.  I absolutely love the varying shades of color in the falls and the standards, even the beards shade in color.  If anyone has the "official description", or know where I can go to find the descriptions, please let me know so I can add the info to my inventory.  Happy gardening!
Ominous Stranger '06 bloom
Sheri in MN