Genetic Artist

Here's an Arilbred called GENETIC ARTIST that has got me quite intrigued.  This is one of the first Arilbreds to bloom here that actually has usable pollen.  Too bad I have nothing to cross it with until GREEN & GIFTED opens in a day or two.
I've saved some the dark blue pollen antlers for some possible SA crosses.  Since one of GENETIC ARTISTS's parents is the TB FROST AND FLAME, it may be a good choice for getting a dose of SA genes into my seedlings.  Who knows.....

JPEG image

JPEG image