RE: HYB: TB: Reblooming seedling

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] HYB: TB: Reblooming seedling
  • From: "FRANCELLE EDWARDS" fjmjedwards@worldnet.att.net
  • Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 22:35:05 -0700

Thank you, Randy.  I am grateful to God for giving me some really nice seedlings.  This white is a phenomenal grower and bloomer, and when it blooms in cool weather it has lavender tinted standards and bright orange beards.  Then it’s beautiful too.

Last to bloom are a repeat stalk on Carnival Song X Fancy Woman, which surely doesn’t have any rebloom genes, and very late Pink Lenox X Happenstance.  CS X FW is a strange thing which everyone likes but me, beautiful form, tan ground with burgundy plicata edging.  PL X H is mauve pink with lavender beard and center stripe.  I like it.  I’ll try to get a picture of it tomorrow.

Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ  Zone 9