Re: TB: Tamara Kay

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: Tamara Kay
  • From: "Linda Hunt" nakihee@gmail.com
  • Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 07:11:13 -0500

Wow...that is impressive.  I was at the spring meeting for region 7 a couple of weeks ago in Primm Springs TN.  There came a furocious storm suddenly that had nickel size hail.  The iris that I was most impressed with in the gardens that day was the Siberian.  Most of them didn't even look like they realized it rained.  So of course, I bought my first Siberian iris that day!  LOL   You know....barely enough hours in the day to walk all the iris beds....let alone actually garden.  What's one more! :) :) :)
Have a great day and thanks for all the great pics!
Linda in Lascassas