Tet SA MTB sdlg T0228-21S

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Tet SA MTB sdlg T0228-21S
  • From: Sterling Okase sterling_o@yahoo.com
  • Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 20:58:36 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All,
I have been working on breeding tetraploid space age
MTBs for about 8 years now and finally bloomed some
seedlings that are pretty close to my goals. Just
wanted to share a pic of an interesting tetraploid
space age seedling from Zandria breeding. I just love
the striking veined pattern of Zandria. The bloom is
very small but hard to tell in pics so I stuck a
quarter in there for scale. The plant lacks vigor,
branching and bud count, bummer.
Sterling

http://mail.yahoo.com

Protect your PC from spy ware with award winning anti spy technology. It's
free.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/97bhrC/LGxNAA/yQLSAA/2gGylB/TM