Re: TB: Grand Canyon Gold - 4-4-4 Factor (2 photos)

  • Subject: Re: TB: Grand Canyon Gold - 4-4-4 Factor (2 photos)
  • From: "Margie Valenzuela" <IrisLady@comcast.net>
  • Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 13:05:17 -0700

Good afternoon George,

Thank you for your kind words and encouragement. I would think it should grow in NE - mostly because it is such a vigorous grower and increases well. One of the parents has old historic genes which (I believe) contributes to it's robust growth.

Nola's is selling it for $45.00.  Here is a link to Nola's Iris Gardens webpage of my introductions. http://www.walking-p-bar.com/shopsite/New%20Introductions.html

I wish Sarah well in bidding and winning some of those new irises. The ?Prairie Gold-50 Years of Medians? sounds like it'll be an exciting time for both of you.

~ Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.