Re: CULT: watering

  • Subject: Re: CULT: watering
  • From: "Eleanor Hutchison" <eleanore@mts.net>
  • Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 08:25:31 -0600

WOW again.  Kudos to you, Jules.
I have 3 raised nursery beds, for new iris only.  Once they've bloomed, so I can confirm their id, they get moved into the landscape.  I try to take a second piece, so I have a backup.
I left the nursery, all MDB's and SDB's planted in 2000, until 2002.  I was tempted to leave them all there.  :)
El  (This photo saved as 75k, but it sent as 100k, sorry)
Eleanor Hutchison, MIS & DIS Display Garden
Ste Anne, near Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada Z3