Re: AB High Sierra Snow

  • Subject: Re: AB High Sierra Snow
  • From: "Francesca Thoolen" <arilpums@comcast.net>
  • Date: Sat, 5 May 2007 16:20:55 -0700

I believe in the ASI checklist it is referred to as "pale lavender fading to white". I guess it was in the eye of the beholder. Many times delicate nuances of color cannot be caught by a camera no matter how good a camera it is. Our eyes are the best cameras around at that point in time. A few hours earlier or later the shade of lavendar may quite look like blue to some eyes. That is a very good photo of High Sierra Snow. When the photo is enlarged, one can really appreciate the deeper colored beards ... beautiful.

Francesca