Junk Mail Use in Yard

  • Subject: Junk Mail Use in Yard
  • From: "Linda Smith" <irisgrower@cableone.net>
  • Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 06:45:55 -0700

I know it does my heart good to shred the stuff as it comes in the door.  Wish I could stop it but it comes anyway-so try to make use of it. HA!!!!!!
Had this trench dug for new sprinkler & soaker, so didn't want to let an opportunity by that I could get rid of the stuff.
Just another thing that holds water is way I look at it.
  • Also the dryer lint and bounce softeners went in.
I had bad ants in this yard when first moved here.  I stick  used bounce softener pads around b/c heard it scares the ants away.  I don't know if that's what did it or not, but I don't have an ant problem anymore.
  • And "now for the rest of the story" tune in tomorrow.
Junk Mail Use in Yard
Linda in CW AZ
Add FUN to your email - CLICK HERE!

Recent Activity