Re: [SPAM] Re: Junk Mail Use in Yard

  • Subject: Re: [SPAM] Re: Junk Mail Use in Yard
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 12:19:04 EDT

In a message dated 5/6/2007 10:39:58 A.M. Central Daylight Time, irisgrower@cableone.net writes:
<<When I'd cut them, at old house,  I'd just piece them back together. >>
Linda, how do you piece them?  I'm limited to duct tape.  Disc problems in my neck prevent me from using things like the splice kits for hoses and press on marking tapes for identification.
I do understand the differences in climate.  Pity you can't have some of our dew.
Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website:
Reblooming Iris - Home Page
iris-photos archives
iris-talk archives