Sunshine & Snow

I was sure I had this labeled correctly but I don't see any mention of that proto-beard syndrome.??

And not sure why it's a plicata?? Is it the rim that makes it a plicata. That is not mentioned in description, just in their catalog.

I checked their pix in catalog. It looks same.  Am I misunderstanding plicata. I thought that meant dots, or stripes.??

    (Schreiner, R. 2001), Sdlg. CC 812-1. TB, 37" (94 cm), ML
    "S. light yellow (RHS 14C); F. white, 1/4" gold (13B) rim; beards golden yellow; heavily laced. First Interstate X T 566-D: (Lady Madonna x R 297-B: (I 350-1: (Craig #41, unknown, x Breaking Dawn) x I 686-1: (((Lilac Champagne x (Toll Gate x After Dark)) x ((Alpenrose x Whole Cloth) x Cashmere)) x Breaking Dawn))). Schreiner 2001 "
Sunshine & Snow
Linda in CW AZ
Add FUN to your email - CLICK HERE!

Recent Activity