HYB: pink seedling from Missouri Mist

  • Subject: HYB: pink seedling from Missouri Mist
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 06:46:43 -0400

Sort of a peachy pink. Nice healthy plant with three stalks maiden
bloom. Small flowers, but hard to tell this wretched year if that is
'normal'. At least it's fairly late blooming, so may do ok here most years.

MISSOURI MIST X pink seedling BALCS-5: (BEHOLD A LADY x CELEBRATION SONG)

BALCS-5 was a very pale pink, also very unhealthy in my wretched growing
conditions. But at least it had pollen. I would love to see some pink
seedlings from MISSOURI MIST crossed with a really large flowered,
strongly pigmented modern pink, none of which really thrive here.
MISSOURI MIST X CELEBRATION SONG would be a nice cross for my climate...
maybe next year...

I seem to have lost Dave Niswonger's email address. If any of you have
it, he might enjoy seeing a photo of this healthy grandchild if he's not
already viewing.
--
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8

__._,_.___