HYB: Treasured seedling

  • Subject: HYB: Treasured seedling
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 10:38:01 -0400

My first glaciata (at least I think that's what this is - no blue or red
veins anywhere that I can see).

HARVEST OF MEMORIES X TREASURED. Cute little thing - I really like the
look of the bloom & it's a nice stalk,& healthy. Unfortunately, the
flower is about the size of an SDB bloom. Some of that is weather
related, but unfortunately HoM mostly is prone to producing seedlings
with this size flower.

Sib opened today - not as nice form, paler, but not a glaciata.

Covered during two of the worst nights of the freeze.
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News