Seedlings 22-685

The TB's are starting to open here in Denver.  This is seedling 22-685 (99HH22 X Pretty Is)
I posted 99HH22 in the past it is a White with Yellow overlay in the form of Stripes.  The Standards seemed to come open so the cross with Pretty Is.  I did get some Yellow stripes in the mix but I lost the white margins.  You can see 99HH22 in the archives.  The three photos are of the frontal view, side view and the underside of the falls.  Heavy substance and nice and wide falls.
Bob in Denver
Iris4u Iris Garden

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group