Live Music - Schreiner 1983

  • Subject: Live Music - Schreiner 1983
  • From: "Linda Smith" <irisgrower@cableone.net>
  • Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 07:18:13 -0700

Just opened this morning and I didn't beat the sun to get pix. That's my ghost in window reflection. Oh, well.

We'll see how colors hold.  Heat is beginning to arrive but it will get afternoon shade.  Window reflection is another issue.  I put that green lattice you see in most of pixs to reduce the stucco reflection. It makes all the difference.

My solution to glass reflection will be to put shorter & Early to Middle bloom iris directly under windows.  Didn't think of the window reflection problem.

    (Schreiner's, R. 1983), Sdlg. K 1195-A. TB, 38" (97 cm), ML
    "S. peachy flamingo pink; F. deeper rose lavender, flamingo peach line down center, laced; orange beard. D 447-A: (A 868-1: (R 106-5 x Emma Cook) x Orchid Brocade) X Carnaby. Schreiner's 1983 "
Live Music (1)
Add FUN to your email - CLICK HERE!

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group