Photo: RH: Chiron

  • Subject: Photo: RH: Chiron
  • From: Elmsterj@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 00:05:16 EDT

This is a photo of my seedling (Merlin's Magic X Vera) that has now been registered with AIS and named CHIRON.  Chiron was an immortal centaur in Greek Mythology who had been wounded but had to suffer forever.  When he learned that his friend Prometheus was chained to a rock, he gave up his mortality so his friend could be released.  (That had to be its name because I'm an old romantic.) It has great electric blue beards, and it passes along interesting colored beards to its offspring.....as in the purple-bearded aril seedling I posted earlier tonight.

See what's free at AOL.com.

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News