Seedling 24CP1

This is seedling 24CP1:  Crazy For You X 99BL7 (Western Rainbow x Thornbird)  The 99BL7 also had the veining and horns.  I suspect as more of the siblings open some will have horns.  Randy Squire might have a photo of 99BL7 or there might be one in the archives.
This opened after our Monday night hail and hard rain but there is still a little damage to the Falls.
Enjoy!  Is this better John?
Bob in Denver
Iris4u Iris Garden