Blooming Today> SDB: seedling

  • Subject: Blooming Today> SDB: seedling
  • From: Cordesview <cordesview@m33access.com>
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 08:56:04 -0400

Hi All!

NO, it's not my own seedling. It's a huge clump of one of the late
Earl Hall's seedlings. I got it from a club member who in turn got
it from the hybridizer. I don't know if it's been introduced or
not. It could be a potential rebloomer, since it blooms so early!
Only 2 buds per stalk, but wow! so many stalks!

I have seedlings from this iris as both a pod and pollen parent.
They should bloom in the next few weeks, and they will be my VERY
FIRST iris seedlings to bloom! I'm pretty excited . . . . don't know
of anyone else who shares in my excitement though!

Adam~

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group