SDB: Sugar Maple

• (George Sutton, R. 2001), Sdlg. K-32 B RE. SDB, 12" (30 cm), VE-EM & RE
• "S. apricot (RHS 24C), midrib blushed violet; F. orange buff (20C) veined tangerine orange (24A); beards burnt orange, pale blue base; ruffled; pronounced sweet fragrance. Autumn Maple X Romanita. Sutton 2003

Oh, this one smells great!!

I hope to use it in hybridizing for some reblooming medians. My growing season is so short (Michigan, zone 4) that my only hope for rebloomers is (TB) IMMORTALITY, and medians! I've never seen a median rebloom yet, though. Maybe this year, with giving 'em a little more water! :-)

Quite a nice SDB. I hope it makes a good clump.

JPEG image