Interesting Pattern on SDB

  • Subject: Interesting Pattern on SDB
  • From: "SandraB" <bardraj2003@yahoo.ca>
  • Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 10:22:04 -0500

This was a real interesting clump this year.  The first bloom on the far right of the clump was normal (didn't take a photo) - but the circle shows where the normal bloom was.  Then the blooms in the middle of the clump were somewhat strange.  And the last blooms on the far left of the clump turned out striped.  There was no chemicals used in this area and our weather has been very stable so I can't figure out what caused this, but I really like the striped ones.

p.s. please excuse the companion plants and out of focus photos.

Sandra
SE Manitoba
Zone 2 -3

__._,_.___