Re: [SPAM] Re: Not Pink Attraction

  • Subject: Re: [SPAM] Re: Not Pink Attraction
  • From: "Linda Smith" <irisgrower@cableone.net>
  • Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 19:50:27 -0700

 It seems several people have this same issue.  I know it was a gift iris from the east coast a few years back.
This just happens to be first year it bloomed.  It was labeled Pink Attraction.  Someone has got to know some more about  this iris.  Seems a few others got this same iris named Pink Attraction. It's really nice and that blue beard is very nice.  I hope I find a name for it.   I think I still have the receipt somewhere. I'll try to figure out where it came from, but I think VA or W. VA ---someplace over there.
Linda in CW AZ