Re: Good or Bad Insect -

  • Subject: Re: Good or Bad Insect -
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 06:54:53 EDT

In a message dated 5/19/2007 8:52:44 P.M. Central Daylight Time, amnemachin@yahoo.com writes:
<<baby praying mantis, >>
I'd found vacated casings just before the 'monster' freeze.  It's doubtful many of the tiny creatures survived the event.  I can only hope that some were delayed in hatching.  Since I moved out here I've seen a couple of adults that measure at least 6 inches.  Always a bit startling to spot one that large.  Love them!
Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website:
Reblooming Iris - Home Page
iris-photos archives
iris-talk archives