PAIS Show Table

OK- so we've had another show that I still don't have my pvc pipe carrier made.  So--
for anyone that has made one of these, could you tell me what you did and what you would do to improve system.
  • Or if someone has come up w something better than the pvc pipe plan.????????
I've got to build one.  Going 50 miles over mtn. pass, I've need something sturdier than what I'm doing.
Pais Show Table (6
Pais Show Table
Note: the nice quilt donated for our raffle, plus we had an oil painting that is not in this pix.  But it was beautiful.
Please send pix, if you have one, of your system for transportation of iris.
Linda in CW AZ
Add FUN to your email - CLICK HERE!

JPEG image

JPEG image