Re: PAIS 07 Spring Show -p.1,-p.2, -p.5, -p.6

  • Subject: Re: PAIS 07 Spring Show -p.1,-p.2, -p.5, -p.6
  • From: Laurie Frazer <lauriefr@localnet.com>
  • Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 16:25:34 -0500

On May 20, 2007, at 2:09 PM, Linda Smith wrote:

Yea: in a way- another iris season in AZ

These look like they're probably a bunch of nice photos, but I must be missing something. Are they supposed to open into full-sized photos somehow? All I'm getting are these tiny thumbnails that I can't get to expand into larger pics. Or is this the way they're meant to be presented?

Laurie