Re: Help- Conjuration maybe but no horn

  • Subject: Re: Help- Conjuration maybe but no horn
  • From: "donald" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 15:45:55 -0000

Looks like CONJURATION to me. It blooms without horns more often than
it has them for me. Sadly, the inability to consistently produce
appendages is a hallmark of most SAs here. Often only the terminal bud
in a stalk is all that have them. Then some blooms mix them up on the
same bloom. A spoon on one fall, a horn on another fall and only the
beard on the third fall - that sort of thing. That's a trait that I
don't find agreeable. I don't mind them dropping off, but I don't care
for a mixture on the same bloom. The SA trait seems to have some
instability in the ability to produce the trait consistently. I
believe eventually there will come plants that will.

Donald Eaves
Texas Zone 7b, USA

Yahoo! News

Politics debate?