IRIS CARRIERS

  • Subject: IRIS CARRIERS
  • From: CKentR@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 15:31:44 EDT

Linda this is the larger of the two and the handle as you can see is different. When loading or unloading you need both hands, one to carry and the other to balance and guide.I don't know where you see something that looks like a 'J" . By using small rubber bands to connect the AIS tags they will stay up high on the tube.  I used pvc ells and elbows and straight pipe to make this and a hacksaw to cut the pipe. A small can of pvc glue is more than enough to do the job. I think Mike G is correct and you could make some of the tubes 1in.  If you keep a 5 inch separation between tubes I think that this will prevent any clashing of iris.
Kent
Indpls

See what's free at AOL.com.