Re: Photo: seedling KSMXWR (AB)

  • Subject: Re: Photo: seedling KSMXWR (AB)
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@cox.net>
  • Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 20:59:56 -0500

Elm  --  That is, indeed, a bewitching seedling.  It will be interesting to know what you have named it.  --  Griff
--  Griff
Sent: Monday, May 14, 2007 11:50 PM
Subject: [iris-photos] Photo: seedling KSMXWR (AB)

This is a photo of an arilbred seedling of mine. Its parentage is (King Solomon's Mines X Welcome Reward).  It is a 1/2 aril arilbred (OGB).  A short while after opening, the line coming from the bottom of the signal darkens and reaches the tip of the falls.  To me, it is a bewitching seedling in its coloration, and I have just filled out a registration form to name it and register it with AIS.  It is fertile both ways, as is the (One More Kiss X Sheik) seedling I posted a photo of earlier tonight.

See what's free at AOL.com.

Yahoo! News

Space News

Get the latest