Re: Whats in a nameae

The bright one with yellow standards is probably Brown Lasso, a BB.  Schreiner's has a good picture on their website.
Jan in Chatsworth

alhbee@aol.com wrote:
I need help. Several years ago after a bad winter, and what appeared to be many losses, in a rit of fad mage  I ripped out the markers. Now to rue I have unknowns and a poorer memory.
All I have left is my name for what it's worth as my memory, eyes and hearing  have hit the bottom of the slope.
Many thanks in advance
Al Bullock    Z7 NoVa

See what's free at AOL.com.

Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.