Re: [SPAM] TB:The bottom one -Enchanted One (maybe)

  • Subject: Re: [SPAM] TB:The bottom one -Enchanted One (maybe)
  • From: "Linda Smith" <irisgrower@cableone.net>
  • Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 08:26:53 -0700

 I believe it might be Enchanted One.

    (Richard Ernst, R. 1994), Sdlg. F169-29. TB, 35" (89 cm), ML & RE
    "S. bright golden yellow, pale violet midrib stripe; F. light orchid lavender veined violet, 3/8" edge and shoulders of amber gold; beards yellow and white; slight sweet fragrance. Afternoon Delight X C142-7: (Ringo x (Cranberry Ice x Grand Waltz)). Cooley 1994 "
Linda in CW AZ