TB:Fit for a King - Schreiner 2006

  • Subject: TB:Fit for a King - Schreiner 2006
  • From: "Linda Smith" <irisgrower@cableone.net>
  • Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 10:42:03 -0700

Just opened this morning.   I'd forgotten about it.
Bloom wasn't as big as I thought but again in a crowded place and really only came to life after I removed a lot of those "zunk" whites.
  • Side Note: Gave many whites away to people at iris show.  So, when people from this area want to know what their white is, it just might be the one found on the river bank. HA!!
I think Fit for a King will do better next year.
Fit for a King
Linda in CW AZ
Add FUN to your email - CLICK HERE!

JPEG image