  • Subject: Re: AB: VOLUNTEER FIREMAN revisited
  • From: "donald" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 00:26:33 -0000

Hello Margie,

This cross is a long, long way from being successful. Chances are
really high that these pods will be balloon pods without seeds. Even
if there are one or two seeds, viability will still likely be a
problem. At least that has been my experience. The pollen used was a
seedling: Lights of Arabia X Desert Embroidery #1. It's the brownish
one I posted last year and again this year.

--- In iris-photos@yahoogroups.com, "Margie Valenzuela" <IrisLady@...>
> Congratulations on that successful daubing, Donald! Now we'll wait
to see what those seedlings will turn out like. Care to share who the
Daddy is?
> ~ Margie V.
> Oro Valley, AZ.

Recent Activity