Re: HYB: Anita's double win

  • Subject: Re: HYB: Anita's double win
  • From: Beth Adams <badams007@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 15:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

OK Griff.... I've been drooling for months now... Is there a website where one might find your varieties ?  I seem to have found them for the other hybridizers whose work I adore
I love this group - I can make my list as I see things, then shop all at once.  It helps plan a little better (until I get excited again)....

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News

Health News