Re: Spuria seedling

  • Subject: Re: Spuria seedling
  • From: Anita Moran <avmoran1@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 12:45:56 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

very pretty

-----Original Message-----
From: Jan Lauritzen
Sent: May 29, 2007 12:35 PM
To: Photos Iris
Subject: [iris-photos] Spuria seedling

I had only three spuria seedlings open this year.  The first two bloomed 5 weeks ago.  Now that my entire iris garden is bare of flowers and the season is over, one decided to pop out of nowhere and bloom this weekend.  As it is from a bee pod, I do not know the parentage but there is a good chance that it is a child of Duerme (photo attached).

Jan in Chatsworth

always stay connected to friends.

Anita Moran
Pilmore Gardens