SDB: Blue For Sue

Here's Blue for Sue

Lovely little clump. So BLUE! This is the Pollen-parent of my very first seedling photo I sent last week. Other seedlings are now showing color in the clump, hopefully they'll have MUCH better form than the photo I sent ya'll previously!

• (A. & D. Willott, R. 1998), Sdlg. 88-1. SDB, 10" (25 cm), EM
• Lightly ruffled light violet blue; beards light violet blue. Sapphire Gem X Pilgrims' Choice. Willott 1998

JPEG image

JPEG image